Thursday, February 23, 2012

Arizona

All things considered, my 'Arizona Experiment' was a sucess. A success in the sense that I learned something from the trip. I learned that this is not the place for me, and I also learned and realized how much I miss everything back home. My family, friends, the weather (yes, even the weather), and basically the overall familiarity I have with the area that I have lived my entire life. Coming to that realization was an epiphany of sorts.

For the friends here in AZ that opened their home up to me - I can't thank them enough. Shane & Jen are two of the kindest individuals I have ever known, and I'm forever grateful to them for allowing me to take this chance. 

Although I was only there a short time, I did manage to capture a few photos of the surrounding area, and also a couple pics of Lexi and Emma. I sure will miss those puppies!

 Sedona

  Sedona

 McDowell Senoran Preserve

 McDowell Senoran Preserve

 Sedona

 Emma

 Lexi

Oh, I should probably include my top five burger joints that I visited while down here. Picture included for #2 on the list. I LOVE A GOOD BURGER!

1. Chuckbox - (site link)
2. Delux Burger - (site link)
3. Smashgburger - (site link)
4. Paradise Valley Burger Co. - (site link)
5. In 'N' Out Burger - (site link)

Delux Burger

No comments:

Post a Comment